Friday, December 25, 2009

Bowl Season

It is finally here, Bowl Season. For the Emerald Bowl I have USC beating BC. Ole Miss will beat Oklahoma State in the Cotton Bowl. Suh will be all over Nick Folk when Nebraska beats Arizona. Hines Paul will play well. Iowa and Georgia Tech will have a shootout. Tech is just to fast. I have Tech 27-20. Oregon will win big versus Ohio State. Cincinnati and Florida will be a close one but it is Tebow's last game and Cincinnati is not fast enough. The game I like is TCU versus Boise State. TCU will beat Boise State for the second straight year. Alabama will beat Texas and be crowned Champion. another notable game is Clemson Kentucky. I have Clemson winning 37-17. I also have Wisconsin losing to Miami by 6. West Virginia will beat Florida State. LSU will beat Penn State. Stanford will beat Oklahoma.