Saturday, April 28, 2012

NBA Update

There is some very serious news involving Derrick Rose. In today's game against the 76ers, he tore his ACL. He will miss the rest of the Playoffs. The Heat are now the obvious front-runners in the Eastern Conference. I have to say, the Heat looked so good today in their 100-67 win over the Knicks. In tonight's games, I like the Pacers to win handily over the Magic. To cap off the night, I am going with the Thunder to beat the Mavericks. I think Serge Ibaka will be the key for Oklahoma City. Tomorrow has some interesting matchups. I like the Hawks to surprise the Celtics tomorrow at home. Atlanta is sliding under the radar. The Lakers will go at it with the Nuggets at the Staples Center. I think George Karl's team will get the upset in dramatic fashion. The Spurs and Jazz will also battle it out tomorrow. This should be an interesting game. In the end, I like the Spurs and their experience. This last game is the series I am excited for the most. The Grizzlies and Clippers match up well with each other. This should be a thriller. However, I think Rudy Gay will lead his Memphis team to victory. We are only seven hours into the Playoffs and it is already this exciting.