Thursday, August 30, 2012

College Football is Back

I have waited over 200 days and it is finally here. College football is back! It all starts out tonight as South Carolina takes on Vandy. Vanderbilt should have a better year. The Commodores will hang in early, but I think SCAR's D-line is just too strong. On Saturday, Clemson and Auburn will go at it at the Georgia Dome. Clemson is without WR Sammy Watkins who was suspended for the first two games of the season. DeAndre Hopkins will have to step up big for Clemson. Kiehl Frazier is running Auburn's offense. He is the key for Auburn. I think that Auburn will pull off the upset at the Georgia Dome. The game that everyone wants to see is between Alabama and Michigan. The defending National Champions against Heisman hopeful Denard Robinson and Michigan. It should be a challenge for the Michigan offense to move the ball. Eddie Lacy will have a big game for the Tide. I think Bama will have their way with Michigan and will come out on top. Week 1 of the new season should be very exciting. I know I said it before, but football is back!