Sunday, October 14, 2012

Houston, we are ready for take off!

Tonight, could be the best matchup of the early season. The Packers have traveled south to take on the Houston Texans at Reliant Stadium. The Texans come in at a perfect 5-0. The Packers are sitting at an ugly 2-3 start. Green Bay is coming off a demoralizing loss where the defense blew a big lead to the Colts. Tonight's matchup premieres two of the best Quarterbacks in the league. I love this Texans offense lead by Matt Schaub at QB. They have a great RB in Arian Foster and a big playmaker with Andre Johnson. This will be a very tough game for the defending MVP. I think the Texans defense will get pressure on Rodgers. It will be tight, but I think Houston will run away with it in the end. Houston will be going crazy tonight when the Texans improve their record to 6-0. You can now see my updates and opinions on all the games around the league by following me on Twitter @MM8sports.