Wednesday, May 5, 2010

30 For 30

If you've seen ESPN's 30 for 30 you might want to see what I think about it. I am not a movie critic but my dad is. Hopefully some of his jeans will rub off on me. Last night I did not watch the 16th Man but I watched Guru of Go. Know the movie Invictus? Well, it is based on the 16th Man. Guru of Go is about Hank Gathers. It showed about his life in Philadelphia with no dad for the 1st part. He grew up with his brother, Mom, and grandma. His school won the City Championship. He was dunking by high school. Bo Kimble and Hank decided to go to USC. Whenever the reporters asked Hank why he was going to USC, he said: "For the fun in the sun." Things did not go well, though. Coach Ravelin kept on calling Hank, Bo. They switched to Loyola Marymount. Coach Westhead had the fastest offense on earth. They said that the other teams players mouths were dry that they could not speak. My mouth was dry from watching them. They still hold the record for the best point average in College Basketball ever. When they played Portland something horrible happened. I give this movie a 3+ stars. You should watch ESPN's 30 for 30. [+ means a half.]