Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Round Two

After going 1-3 with my picks for the first round of the Big East Tournament, I am back to redeem myself. At noon, Georgetown will face off with UCONN. The Hoyas hope to end their three game losing streak. I like Georgetown to settle down and get the big win. Rutgers and St. John's will battle. I have the Red Storm to really come out firing. Cincinatti and South Florida will play after last night's thrilling win by the Bulls. As much as I want South Florida to win, I have to go with the most underrated team in the Big East, which is Cincinatti. USF will just be too tired. The Golden Eagles and the Mountaineers will go at it in primetime. West Virginia, another underrated team will get the win over Buzz Williams' team. After yesterday's madness let's see if the Second Round can top it.
M Dog's Picks
First Round of the Big East Tournament: 1-3
Overall Record: 21-18