Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lucky Eights

This is what March Madness is all about. We are down to eight teams. In the East bracket, you got Kentucky and North Carolina in Newark. I like the Wildcats in this one. I had them to go to the Final Four and I am staying with it. They really just outplayed Ohio State last night. In ht e Southwest bracket, you have David and Goliath. Kansas will end VCU's streak. They have the physical edge. I do tip my hat off to Shaka Smart and what VCU has done in this tourney. Out in the West region, I really do like this Arizona team. They are physical and can nail down threes. That is why I have them moving on. In the Southeast, I have Butler moving on over Florida. Shelvin Mack will have the game of his life. Florida won't be able to handle the Bulldogs. Four teams will be on their way to Houston, while four others will be packing their bags.