Sunday, October 6, 2013

Game of the Week: Ground and Pound

I am 3-1 on the season with my picks and I am looking to go to 4-1after today. My game of the week features two great 2nd year QB, two hard-nosed runners, and two very stout defenses. The Seahawks (4-0) have traveled to Indianapolis and are set to take on the Colts (3-1). Seattle is coming off a comeback OT win over Houston. The Colts have won their last two games against the 49ers and Jaguars by a combined score of 64-10. Ahmad Bradshaw is out for the Colts with a neck injury. Trent Richardson should get most of the touches. This is the 1st time Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck have gone against each other. The two 2nd year QB have had anything but a Sophomore slump and have combined for 13 TD this season. Marshawn Lynch is not fully healthy for the Seahawks, but he will play. I expect the Seattle defense to make a few big plays. They did last week with Richard Sherman. He is the best CB in the NFL. I don't care what anyone says. He shows up and plays big every week. This game has the makings to be great. Lucas Oil Stadium will be loud, but I think that Seattle has too much big play capability. 
My Pick: Seattle 24 Indianapolis 16
Washingtonpost.com