Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tuscaloosa Tango

After a disastrous Thursday night for me and my predictions, I am trying to make up for my 0-2 start of the week. The best game of the day comes in the SEC when #1 Alabama and #13 LSU go at it in Tuscaloosa. I will only be picking one game today because I picked two on Thursday. My record for predictions this season is at 18-14.
#13 LSU vs #1 Alabama
8:00 PM
This is a great matchup of two teams that play stout defense and pound the ball down your throat. LSU's running game has carried the offense. Zach Mettenberger started the season off on a tear, but has had a tough time since. Alabama has, as crazy as it sounds, sort of gotten overshadowed. They have dominated every team that has gotten in their way. The defense has been terrific. The key matchup is the LSU running game against the 'Bama front seven. This is an extremely tough pick for me, but I am going with Alabama in a very tight game. 
My Pick: Alabama 17 LSU 16